Monday, February 24, 2014

6 months on...

It's been nearly six months since I took one giant leap back into education and I bloody well love it! Well the studying part at least but I'm not about to go there. I've learnt so much in just a short space of time and things i'd never though about before. I already know that I am doing my 3rd year and as desperate as I am to get back into the big wide world of work, I kind of need this . I'm still at the hotel, never really planned to stay more than a year but once you get comfortable and its reliable work (most of the time). I have however taken on a wedding venue position just to help out at weddings and get more experience for my c.v and looking at work experience for the summer holidays. Just wish I was a bit more organised with life in general. I probably wouldn't get so stressed out but I like to keep busy it stops me from thinking. I'm aiming for a 2:1 in my degree which is attainable but can't say I'm not pushing for a 1st.

No comments: