Saturday, February 16, 2013

University is in my sight!

No more excuses! My university application was completed and sent off in January and I applied for the following courses: 1. University of Winchester - Event Management and Media Studies (Offer - 100 ucas points) 2. University of Chichester - Event Management 3. Chichester College - Event and Hospitality Management (Offer - Interview) 4. Farnborough Tech - Event Management 5. Southampton Solent University (Offer - 240 ucas points) To get an offer from my top choice made my week and getting B although a challenge isn't impossible if I revise my arse off for the next few months. I'm retaking my AS level and taking my A2 in June as missed the January 2013 exams. Still need to finish my hospitality course which hopefully will help somewhere although Winchester weren't bothered about it. But things are finally moving, I've even applied for my student loan so everything is covered. It's actually a really exciting time although opening my a level results in August will be almost unbearable. 7 months time seems like a long time away but I'm hoping it will come before I know it. I just want to know...

No comments: