Monday, June 15, 2015

Graduation Part One...

I've completed my first step on the road to getting my degree and on the 25th June, 2015 along with my class mates I will graduate from my foundation degree. It's taught me so much about myself and the person I used to be. For anyone scared or unsure of returning to education...just take that leap and go for it, it's not something to regret. I wish I'd done it ten years ago before kids, before I relied on needing a full time job. With my youngest son about to start school I feel that I will be very prepared for returning to full time work upon graduation next year.
That all important graduation outfit is upon me. I have purchased a navy blue dress, not too low cut and very formal but its the shoes, the hair, the make-up! I'd wear heels but uneven floors, grassy areas means that it's either wedges or flats and I'm too short for flats.
This is a similar look to what I am going for. I wanted a cream pair of shoes but I've been advised to go 'silver' or black and not nude. I kind of think it works together. I never look sophiscated its not who I am. I'm not exactly a yummy mummy at the moment, but things are going to change.

No comments: